Think Out Of The Toy Box.
Cultivating Imagination & Awareness Kids Will Use In The Real World.
At Dot to Dot we embrace on the natural connection for learning. Our dots grow through confidence building and individual successes. This is why our programs are organized by learning capacity not age.
We begin by evaluating every Dot through an informal and formal assessment in order to determine the most appropriate classroom to start their journey. All our teachers follow an emergent curriculum based off of Reggio Emilo, allowing the teachers to create lesson plans based on the interests and individual needs of our dots. Following this type of curriculum unlocks the natural learning potential we believe every Dot possesses. Our program actively involves Dots using physical activity, creativity, music and real world experiences. In each classroom our main focus is on maintaining a positive learning environment, collaboration among Dots, and contextual learning based on California's Common Core Standards. In addition, Public Speaking, Music Together, and Spanish are incorporated into each class's curriculum.
Welcome to the world of boundless possibilities, a place where we:
- Understand and respect children’s intelligence
- Inspire them to think creatively and connect the dots
- Teach them as well as learn from them
- Inspire then to become future leaders at the forefront
- Evoke the children’s curiosity and imagination
- Instill self awareness, self esteem and confidence
- Empathise with them and understand their emetions
- Ignite their passion
- Help them find their voices
- Model responsibility for themselves and the bigger world around them
Our preschool programs are designed for Dots age’s two to five. A unique trait about all our preschool programs is the opportunity to participate in a variety of enrichment programs included into their weekly schedule. Each Dot will be a part of Public Speaking, Music Together, and Spanish.
We understand having your Dot enrolled at school for the first time can be an adjustment for you and your Dot. Here at Dot to Dot your Seedlings teacher will be your Dot’s lap to sit on, arms to a comforting embrace, and potty training connoisseur. In the Seedlings classroom, your Dot will be introduced to their first friends, the concept of sharing, and early life skills. Not to mention, your dot will be able to identify basic shapes, colors, counting, and letter recognition.
Once the basic concepts of following two step directions and simple understanding of social skills are mastered your dot will sprout into their new classroom. Here in the Sprouts class your Dot will participate in circle time, start to learn phonics, achieve counting from one to thirty, begin the introduction to bigger concepts, and will be able to complete hands on activities are just some of the many achievements in the Sprouts classroom.
The Roots classroom is mid-way through the preschool journey, like the roots of a plant spreading out to grasp more knowledge. The Roots will focus on more advanced social skills, including teamwork, leadership, and being able to meet their individual needs. Academics in the Roots will include, but not limited to characteristics of shapes, colors, introduction to writing skills, simple math, and beginning reading skills.
The Stems classroom is the last stop on our preschool journey, like a stem popping out of the dirt and feeling the sunshine before Kindergarten. The Stems are encouraged to be vocal in expressing their needs and independent enough to help themselves with developmentally age-appropriate tasks. The dots in the Stems classroom will be able to accomplish academic skills, but not limited to Kindergarten math, writing, problem solving, and beginning reading skills.
The Dot to Dot After-School program are for Dots attending public of private school from Kindergarten to Sixth Grade. After-School Dots are transported to Dot to Dot, provided with homework help and completion, supplemental academic work, snack time (provided by parent), and have the opportunity to participate in our Public Speaking, Spanish, and Creative Arts enrichment programs.
In addition, your Dot will receive the opportunity to participate in our Public Speaking, Spanish, and Creative Arts enrichment programs.
Providing Transportation From The Following Schools In Our Area:
- Highland Ranch
- Shoal Creek
- Monterey Ridge
- Design 39
- Turtle Back
- Stone Ranch
Attention: Summer camp enrollment is now open to all families, alumni, and friends!
This summer give your children exposure to their communities, connection to their world beyond, and self-reflection.
Why should your Dot be enrolled?
- We will be outdoors, taking part in hikes, playing games and sports
- We will go on amazing field trips 2x week
- We will go to a horse ranch and learn horsemanship as well as ride
- We will create a community of team work, empathy, and put our social skills to the test by being with a diverse group of children outside of Dot To Dot
What do you need to know?
- Secure your space by putting down a deposit
- Review the program and choose which timing works best for you
- Your pick up and drop off routine does not change – you drop off and pick up at Dot To Dot, we will do all the rest!
- This program is open to sixteen children and is filling up quickly.